Sunday, September 26, 2010

Almost...

Almost needed a jacket today! OK, only really early this morning, but still. I'm super excited that fall is here and hopefully the weather will be cooperating. I'm feeling much better and am ready to get back to (dare I say) work tomorrow. I went to an Arbonne party at a friends house yesterday and am currently waiting for my lash revitalizing serum to arrive. I sure hope it works. Apparently its supposed to be like Latise, only with all natural ingredients and won't change your eye color. We'll see. Also, last night we tried a new spot called Yucatan Taco Stand. It was pretty good, but not the best I've ever had. I ordered the garlic shredded beef nachos. Note: this nacho platter is so big that you need to share. Toody had the beef fajitas. We're so wild... and old! We were in bed by 10:30. Up with the roosters, we went to a new breakfast joint down the street. It was pretty good, but I'm not sure it beats our fave pancake spot. After breakfast we headed with friends to a gun store. I was hoping to find some super cute girly gun accessories, but no dice. Apparently, the only people who shoot guns (other than my girlfriends and I) don't care about fashion. Something needs to be done. We also went in search of the perfect Halloween costumes. Not an easy feat. Apparently, all women are supposed to look like hookers on Halloween. I'll keep looking. Well, I've got to get dinner going and iron clothes for the week. Chili tonight! Toody won't eat it, but I'm making it because I love it and its lower than 80 outside!
P.S. Go Cowboys!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment