Friday, July 23, 2010

Watch out Maine... the Texans are coming!

Four years ago I married my best friend. We've been lucky to be able to take a few amazing vacations and one or two not so great ones! One of my faves has to be Maine. Hubby's family has a lake house (camp for you Mainers) on Pleasant Pond in Caratunk. If you need a great get-a-way, I highly reccomend Maine. I had such an amazing time on our last Maine trip that I decided to blog about this trip. The trouble.... there is no internet access and no cell coverage on the mountain! I'll try to keep up when we go into town or travel to Quebec or to the coast. Last time we visited Moxie Falls, Scowhegan, Portland, Old Orchard Beach, Bar Harbor and Camden. Not sure what this trip has in store, we are just going to throw the die and see where it takes us. Hope this Texas girl has some great adventures to share!

No comments:

Post a Comment