Thursday, August 12, 2010

Tomorrow, Tomorrow...

Well, it's official: today is my last day of summer vacay! I go back tomorrow and the kids come on the 23rd. I'm having mixed emotions. Part of me is ready to be back in the swing of things, part of me wants to sleep until 9 everyday! I wonder if the school district would consider changing the hours for me? I know, long shot. I did get up there earlier this week and pretty much finished my classroom. For you non-teachers out there, this is a huge deal. It totally stinks to be in meetings all day long then have to work in your room. Now I'll be able to go home at a decent hour all week long! I also have spent a minimal amount of money this year! I bought a new 100's pocket chart, some new border, magnets, a new book, and some pillows. You should know, that's great for me. I'm semi-excited, semi-depressed, and semi-nervous, all signs of a teacher at the end of summer! Well, I'm off to get my house in order (cuz who knows when that will ever happen again!).

No comments:

Post a Comment